Saturday, February 16, 2013

Things I Wish I Didn't Like


Girl Scout Tag-a-longs
Short hair
Pedicures
Praying
Atheism
Us Magazine
Patron shots
Glee
Power naps
Girl singers
Mumford & Sons
3
Happy endings
Train
China animals
Fancy coffee
Base
The Oscars
Revenge
Taylor Swift
Beach
Romance novel
Flip flops
Knee highs
Florence and her machine
My bike
My tattoo
Fearlessness
Youthiness
2 year olds
Maturity
Other people's things
Being alone
Being with people
Finches
Writing
Being published
Getting laughs
Snow
Playgrounds
Picnic
Being different
Sex
Fleece
Ashton Kutcher (I know, right?)
Comfortable shoes
Moisturizer
Competition
1
Being CEO
Pelligrino
Scarves
Cheeseburgers
Road trips
Bobble heads
Downtime
Puppies
Gum
Laughing
Garden gloves
Savings
Words that rhyme with treacherous
Quiet
Security
Pleasing
5
One of a kinds (Ha, Plural!)
Purple
What people think

No comments:

Post a Comment