Saturday, January 9, 2016

Longe Life Lesson 87,493 Vitamin Mod Podge

Longe Life Lesson 87,493: Do not mindlessly open and pour the weekly vitamin dosages with the Mod Podge next to the pill case.


p.s., I have two NewYears resolutions. The first is to take my reusable bags INTO the grocery store. The other is to read the direction on labels, even though I know them. So, for example, in just the few short days since the beginning of the year, I realized I make oatmeal wrong. Plus, I use toilet-bowl cleaner wrong too. 10 minute waiting period... who knew? Basically for both of them. 

I like my way... the special fast, fruity, nutty special Mary Longe oatmeal process.And, as for the toilet cleaning,   I usually come back hours later. And, by the way, did YOU know the brand is actually Mod Podge, not Modge Podge?  Since the 70s I've called it that. I guess it's another "undertoad" moment from John Irving's The World According to Garp. Anyway, my point is... read the labels and wait ten minutes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment